Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by tomaszK-16 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
December 7, 2020 at 6:18 pm #7610285

matejZ-4

I have this problem: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-shop-page-empty/

Tried everything but it can be fixed always on couple hours or days..And later again is shop page empty.

Do you know why so much people have this problem and how i can fix it?

Thank you

December 8, 2020 at 2:47 pm #7617035

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

The issue is solved after flushing permalinks? If so, could you please try this, as a workaround? hidden link

If you want, you can switch 'hourly' by 'daily'.

Please let us know if it worked for you.

December 11, 2020 at 12:18 am #7639529

matejZ-4

It works 2days already, but i am not sure now if it will works longterm...

December 11, 2020 at 1:14 am #7639769

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi there.

If this will stop working at some point, please try what my colleague recommended above and if that won't work, please feel free to open a new ticket.

We are always here to help!

Until then, can you please mark this current ticket as resolved?

Thank you very much for your understanding and please stay safe.

Mihai Apetrei

December 11, 2020 at 2:18 am #7640017

matejZ-4

I used his solution before 2days and now i wait if problem appear again

Thank you

December 11, 2020 at 2:19 am #7640019

matejZ-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

April 20, 2021 at 3:10 pm #8583271

tomaszK-16

Maybe it may be helpfull for someone, I have faced "empty shop page" problem couple of days ago too ....

I figured out in my case was a conflict with the newest relase of Yoast Seo plugin, I have disabled all the plugins one by one to identify what may be the cause of that and in my case was a problem with Yoast SEO - once disabled empty shop page never appeared again.

I have no clue why, maybe it is kind of conflict with my theme (Flatsome) or maybe with WPML - dont know, but the solution to my problem was disabling Yoast SEO. Hope it may helps anyone of you who faced such problem like me.