This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.91 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 3, 2019 at 7:25 am #4334137

anthonyL-13

I am trying to: Now, the shop pages is only showing the products on the Italian site.

Yesterday, products were showing on the shop pages of some of the the other languages, but today only the Italian site!

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

August 4, 2019 at 6:26 pm #4336793

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I'm not sure that I understand the issue. Can you please elaborate further?
Currently, when I check the shop page of the other languages on your site, I do see products.
For example, please see the screenshot of the French and Spanish shop pages.
Have you fixed this issue already?

Regards,
Itamar.

August 4, 2019 at 9:24 pm #4336941

anthonyL-13

Thanks. Not sure what I did, but it started working properly again after I opened the ticket.

Any idea what could have caused the problem?

One annoying issue that came out of trying to fix the problem. Now, if I open a page for editing in any of the languages apart from the one the site is on, I get a split screen with boxes for the original language on one side and Translation to on the other.

How do I get it so the editor opens up just for one language again?

August 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm #4341329

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

From your description, it sounds like you are using WPML's Translation Editor, and this is what you should keep doing. When working with WPML and WooCommerce or when working with page builders, the Translation Editor is needed. Things might not have worked before because the Translation Editor was disabled. We have extensive documentation at this link.
https://wpml.org/documentation/
Specifically for WooCommerce Multilingual and the Translation Editor, we have documentation here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-the-translation-editor/
please review our documentation and let me know if you have any questions about this issue of this ticket.

Regards,
Itamar.

August 8, 2019 at 4:33 am #4359593

anthonyL-13

What about my case: Estimated Delivery Time

It has been a long time since I heard anything back!

August 8, 2019 at 4:07 pm #4364639

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand which case you are talking about. I've just reread the whole ticket again and as I understand the issue of the products that were not showing on the shop page is not happening anymore.
Am I missing something?
Please let me know.

Regards,
Itamar.

August 8, 2019 at 9:13 pm #4366081

anthonyL-13

I am talking about another ticket I had opened: Estimated Delivery Time

They said it was escalated to the Compatibility Team and I can no longer reply to the ticket.

It has been a couple of weeks and I havent received a reply since then!

August 12, 2019 at 6:44 am #4378549

Itamar
Supporter

OK, I see.

I've checked the other ticket and learned that it is a compatibility issue with the Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method plugin. This issue was further escalated from our compatibility team to our developers. Please note that the cooperation of the author of the plugin might be needed to solve this case, and therefore, it might take time to solve it. I'll ask Rohan, my colleague, to keep updating you on this issue.

Please let me know if you have any further inquiries about the issue of this specific ticket.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Shop page not showing products some languages’ is closed to new replies.