Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.37 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alinam-2 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 6:07 am

alinam-2

The shop pages, the product pages are unusable and not accessible after upgrading to WooCommerce 3.6.1. and wpml multilingual 4.6.1

In admin, if I change 1 product it does timeout, and it's very slow.

April 24, 2019 at 9:29 am #3670997

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you have an issue with our product, One of our supporters have identified a similar issue, Our developers are looking into it.

More detail about the issue here https://wpml.org/errata/timeouts-with-woocommerce-multilingual-4-6-1/

As a workaround please run the below query in your database

SELECT * FROM `wp_postmeta`
WHERE `meta_key` = '_thumbnail_id' AND `meta_value` = '0';

remove the entries returned.

Recomended: Perform the above steps after securing a backup of your site

Please let me know if that helps. If you need any assistance I will be happy to help you.

Kind regards
Raja

April 24, 2019 at 11:15 am #3671969

alinam-2

Hello Raja,
Thank you for quick reaction.
I know nothing about database. I found how to make the query and the feedback is
.... wp_postmeta does not exist.
Normal?
Kind regards

April 24, 2019 at 11:20 am #3672047

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi,

post meta will be available for all the WordPress sites. Maybe your table prefix is different than wp_ , Please grant me access to install Adminer plugin to access your database from WordPress dashboard. I will check this for you. Please make sure you have already secured a backup of your site.

Kind regards
Raja

April 24, 2019 at 11:37 am #3672183

alinam-2

Hi,
I made the backups.
You can install adminer, or whatever you want, I really don't mind
Kind regards

April 24, 2019 at 12:23 pm #3672675

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

HI there,

Please check now, I have fixed the issue using the database operation. I have also removed the Adminer plugin after fixing the issue.

Please confirm the same.

Kind regards
Raja

April 24, 2019 at 12:43 pm #3672881

alinam-2

Hi Raja,
For me, it does not work. I am not able to enter the store. When I do it, I go back to home page.

And there are weird things, If you go to the page below, product has stock. If you move to English translation (I am French native), the product is out of stock.
English version:
hidden link

And when I try to go from one language to another, this is what I have
fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/polinacoutu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-post-element.php on line 46

Sorry,

April 24, 2019 at 1:32 pm #3673447

alinam-2

direct link for French version:
hidden link

April 25, 2019 at 7:12 am #3679395

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

I have applied the patch from https://wpml.org/errata/timeouts-with-woocommerce-multilingual-4-6-1/.

Please verify whether you can access the pages now, I have tested by activating WooCommerce Multilingual on your site.

For stock issue, Recommended: backup your site and database

Please go to WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Settings/Status > Troubleshooting, select the following and hit start
- Update products count:
- Sync products variations:
-Sync product stock quantity and status

Wait for the process to finish. Check whether the stock issue is resolved.

Let me know the results

Kind regards
Raja

April 25, 2019 at 7:28 am #3679501

alinam-2

Hi,
I just tried to go to this page:
hidden link

Result is:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/polinacoutu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php on line 120

April 25, 2019 at 11:32 am #3681751

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

I have escalated the issue to the second tier of supporters, The issue has been identified our developers are working towards a fix. I will let you know once I hear from them.

Kind regards
Raja

April 26, 2019 at 9:28 am #3689239

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

We have released a new version of WooCommerce Multilingual 4.6.2 with the fix for your issue, Please update to the latest version. As a security step secure a backup of your site.

Please let me know the results

Kind regards
Raja

April 26, 2019 at 1:31 pm #3690989

alinam-2

Hi,
it's less worse ... but still not solved

If you go to store, which is there:
hidden link

Result is:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/home/polinacoutu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-post.php
on line 232

Kind regards

April 26, 2019 at 2:06 pm #3691341

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

Kind apologize, We have some similar reports with the update, May I ask you a favor, Please flush all cache (site, server and browser cache) check if the issue still persists.

Kind regards
Raja

April 26, 2019 at 2:48 pm #3691689

alinam-2

Hi,
I had already erased all caches. Erased and desactivated.
Overall, it's a bit better because some product categories are now visible, when none was before last release. This said, some aren't visible at all and I don't know why. Or a product category is appearing, when another was clicked in the menu.
I checked the hierarchy of product categories: it is synchronized.
I remember that, after former update, all menu had disappeared.
Hope that it helps
Kind regards