This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alinam-2 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 5:03 am #3773121

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I can understand your concerns, I would like to apologize for the situation.
The issue is escalated to our developers the issue is quite strange to us since all the settings seems to be fine the stock update is not happening, We would have a clear record of why the issue is happening, unfortunately, we don't have any track of errors which is causing the issue which is delaying the fix.

May you are already displaying the store in a single language which is the only recommendation we have as of now. I am closely following the issue in the developer's queue I will keep you posted with the happenings.

Kind regards
Raja

May 9, 2019 at 2:12 pm #3776933

alinam-2

Hi there,
I did not think to be alone on this issue.
When exploring on my own, I found this note in the journal of WC. Could it help?
Kind regards

2019-04-14T15:38:31+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/polinacoutu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-proxy/wpml-pro-translation.class.php on line 586

May 10, 2019 at 12:55 pm #3784397

alinam-2

Hi,
WPML is becoming more instable
Got this error today:
Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 186 du fichier /home/polinacoutu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-db-translation-retrieve.php. Message d’erreur : Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 147456 bytes)

Kind regards

May 10, 2019 at 1:55 pm #3785177

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

The latest error is related to memory limit exceed during a process. which can be fixed by increasing the memory limit by adding the below code to the wp-config.php file

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
May 16, 2019 at 4:22 am #3821881

alinam-2

Hi there,
that is now 3 weeks that WCML doesn't work.
When do you plan to do something?
Kind regards