This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Peter 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 30, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Peter

I am trying to: Hi, I set up a booking system with a booking calendar. The calendar is displayed via a shortcode that the Elementor Popup pulls from a custom field. It works fine in the original language but it is not being displayed in the translations. I tried using ACF for a change but it does not work either. I am suspecting I have some wrong settings. You can check the CPT City Tours and Day Trips and the Jet Popups that I use to display it.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got: hidden link

August 30, 2019 at 11:08 pm #4489393

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

Where this calendar is created. For example, I see that you are using the shortcode [appointment_form id="18938", but where is it created? Which ID 18938 belongs to which calendar?

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you.

September 10, 2019 at 8:48 pm #4548861

Peter

Hi team, actually your questions pointed me in the right direction. The number in the shortcode was pulled from the Woocommerce product and of course I had to translate the shortcode and replace the English product ID with the foreign language one in those translations. Finally it worked!