This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 19, 2019 at 1:09 pm #4246657

denisS-7

Shortcode rev_slider and ess_grid does not work on english version of site. But everything is ok on default russian version
hidden link
hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see: essential grid and revolution slider on english page

Instead, I got: broken shortcode

And i already try to create new revolution slider with slide on english (option in revolution settings)

July 19, 2019 at 6:54 pm #4247921

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

is the Essential Grid pulling content from a cpt ? if yes is that content translated in the secondary language as well ?

I believe at the moment Essential Grid is not fully compatible with WPML

what are your results if you create a different grid per language.
Once you created the translated grid, you can use the shortcode of the translated grid in the translated page/product.

Also for the Rev Slider please review the following documentation and update me with your results

=> https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

The topic ‘[Closed] Shortcode rev_slider and ess_grid does not work on english version of site’ is closed to new replies.