Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by svenA-8 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 9, 2019 at 6:34 am #3982393

svenA-8

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I'm rebuilding the pages of the company site and safe them as draft. When going for translating for some of the pages (WPML Translation) I suddenly see a "core/classic box" with whole text content of the page, which haven't seen before. Should this be translated (edited) in the box? Further down, after this "Core/classic box" I'm asked to translate each individual parts (i.e heading, text, etc).

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

June 10, 2019 at 7:46 am #3985701

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me which page builder is this happening with? We did have issues with some page builders duplicating fields that needs to be translated. Can you tell me what happens if you leave out this core box field - so you don't translate it (or only duplicate the content) - but translate all the other fields that require translation (individual parts)? Does the correct translation shows up in the front end?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 24, 2019 at 10:44 am #4076625

svenA-8

Think I'm ok at moment.