This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
Tagged: WooCommerce Multilingual
|April 12, 2019 at 11:17 am #3598051|
I am trying to: Translate a product
Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
I expected to see: page with the content
Instead, I got:blank page
|April 12, 2019 at 1:14 pm #3599331|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)
Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!
I will be happy to help you with this.
1. Can you please let me know if you followed the exact process in the link below when you translated the products?
2. Can you please let me know if the same issue is happening after you follow the steps below:
- disable all plugins except WPML and its add-ons (also please leave WooCommerce enabled)
If the issue happens even with the non-WPML plugins disabled:
- leave all the non-WPML plugins deactivated
3. If that doesn't change anything, can you please try the next steps:
❌ Before proceeding please make a full website backup! ❌
Go to WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting
Press the following buttons:
4. If that doesn't make any difference, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.
Our Debugging Procedures
I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.
Privacy and Security Policy
We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
- Please make a backup of the site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box.
The private box looks like this: hidden link
Just a note that I won't be working on the weekend so I will be able to get back to you at the beginning of next week.
I will be waiting for your response.
The topic ‘[Closed] Show empty pages’ is closed to new replies.