This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
March 25, 2019 at 10:20 pm #3458527

Most Association

All I want is the following:

1. I have products imported using WP All Import only on Macedonian.
2. I want Macedonian products to show on English version (without duplicating)
3. I want the categories to show on English (without duplicating)
4. I want attributes to show on English version as well (without duplicates)

This is because I don't need duplicates in order to update the prices and stock using wp all import only on one language.

So far, I got the products showing on the English version and the categories, but when I go into the category I can't see the attributes of products.

URL is hidden link
This is urgent!
Best regards

March 25, 2019 at 10:31 pm #3458537

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Did I understand right your website does own Englsih products and you imported one csv/xml file for Macedonian Products?

Did you set the WPML All Import option for linking the imported products with the English ones?

Could you please read the following documentation and assure if you followed the correct steps inside the importing progress?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/

Further, did you verify if the issue can be fixed by syncing? Please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status and click onthe option "troubleshooting" in the right bottom corner of the screen.

Now, please sync all available products, taxonomies, etc.

Did this solve he issue?

Kind regards
Andreas

March 26, 2019 at 2:47 am #3459013

Most Association

No, i have only products on macedonian language, but I need to show the same products on english too, I don't need to translate anything just to show the same products, categories, attributes. BEcause if I duplicate them I can't update them with 1 csv file for stock and prices.

So I need to show macedonian products on english version.

March 26, 2019 at 6:12 pm #3465449

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Please go to WPML -> Settings - > Post types Translation and scroll to Products. Now select the option "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language". The default products should now show up on the translated pages.

In fact, you can update products with a csv file imported by WPML All Import by overwriting existing content. Is there a different stock between products that you select in Macedonian and English?
In this case you will need to create independent products as translated products share the same stock and price.

The price can further be managed with the multi-currency feature of WooCommerce Multilingual. Additional plugins may allow you to set different prices as well.

Kind regards
Andreas