This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 17, 2018 at 10:51 am #2174135

patricP-2

I'm using Multi-Currencies on one of my WooCommerc and WPML enabled site. It's working fine for the main currency(USD). But when it comes to other currencies it's showing error.

When I place an order with other currencies, like as Swedish Krona (KR) it's not showing correct amount. It's working on checkout page but then it's showing wrong on Order Page and Order Email.

For example: see "Order #MO73.png" screenshot, you can see price is "75,00 kr" where user selected "Variation ID: 7021". That's not correct.

See "Variation 7021 USD.png", '75' is coming from the main currency(USD). It's not correct.

See "Variation 7021 KR.png", '599' is the correct price for KR.

Can you please tell me how can I fix that? I appreciate your prompt answer 🙂

May 20, 2018 at 11:38 am #2196659

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Please, apologize for the delay in answering. We are a bit loaded lately, but working hard to get back to normal. Another colleague will take care of the ticket as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I would like to provide some hints and debugging steps to move things forward.

I could not reproduce the issue in a test WP installation. It looks like a compatibility issue.

To check it, if it is possible for you, do this test:
***Backup your site and DB before proceeding***

-Deactivate all the plugins but WPML and its add-ons, keep also WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
-Switch to a default WP theme (Twenty Sixteen for example)
-If the issue is gone, reactivate one at a time to see with which one is the conflict

Let us know your results, please.

Kind regards,

Otto

June 2, 2018 at 12:03 pm #2263945

patricP-2

Hi,
I've tested with Default(TwentySixteen) theme. And 8 plugins:
1. WooCommerce
2. WooCommerce Stripe Gateway(Official)
3. WooCommerce Klarna Gateway(Official)
4. WPML Multilingual CMS
5. WooCommerce Multilingual
6. WPML Media
7. WPML String Translation
8. WPML Translation Management

I placed several orders but still the same issue happening. Can you help me to fix this issue?

Note: It's working perfectly fine till order placed. But after order placed it's showing the wrong amount in View Order, My Account, Edit Order and Order Email.

Thanks in advance for helping me.
Regards

June 3, 2018 at 10:34 am #2265320

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thanks for trying Otto's suggestions.

I'll continue now to handle this ticket.

This issue is caused by the WooCommerce Klarna Gateway plugin (https://woocommerce.com/products/klarna-checkout/) and is known to us.
You can see a reference for that in the following link to another forum ticket with this issue.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/order-amount-changes-in-backend/
This plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce Multilingual.
I can see in our internal documentation that this plugin is in a testing phase and we are in contact with the author. I'll add this ticket to our internal documentation, so I'll be able to let you know when it is compatible. Currently, I have no time estimation for this.

Best Regards,
Itamar.

June 2, 2019 at 12:50 pm #3937313

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

The Klarna plugin is now officially compatible with WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual.
https://wpml.org/plugin/klarna/
The issue of this ticket should be solved now with the latest versions of WordPress, WPML, and WooCommerce.

Regards,
Itamar.