This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidM-175 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 14, 2019 at 5:33 am #4205189

davidM-175

Side contents disappeared on the webside. Unfortunately all tour informations, pictures and the important booking calendar disappeared in all languages. But all is still visible in editing mode.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:
All contents as in the editing mode.

Instead, I got:
Only the contact details.

July 15, 2019 at 7:10 am #4207607

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey David,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just had a quick look at the plugins list and it seems that some WPML plugins are outdated. Can you update them to the latest versions and tell me if things are going back to normal, please? Also, I can see that you're using an outdated version of the Embark theme too. Updating it to the latest version is a good idea too.
Last but not least, can you tell me if the elements disappeared from these pages after a certain change you made to the website? This way I can check if there's any connection between the change and the issue.
I could see that you didn't attach access to the dashboard area to your previous message. Can you attach credentials so I can have a closer look at this issue, please? The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

July 18, 2019 at 12:08 pm #4238527

Radu
Supporter

Hey David,

Can you give me administrator rights for the account you created for me, please? I was trying to check things out using the current role but I need to have a closer look at the settings too, in order to see why is this happening.
Also, is the content coming back if you temporary deactivate the WPML and all the other plugins not related to Elementor? As I can see, the content is not displayed on the main language either so this might not be related to our plugin. This is why I'm asking you to make this little check about the plugins.

Thanks,
Radu

July 19, 2019 at 5:33 am #4244049

davidM-175

Hi Radu,
I have changed your account to administrator now.
I have already deactivated all plugins before except Elementor and then I did activate them. It did not work unfortunately.
Thanks for your help.

July 22, 2019 at 9:08 am #4255165

Radu
Supporter

Hey David,

Can you tell me if you're doing any changes to the website at the moment, please? I'm asking this because I was trying to access the website but I only see this message The site is experiencing technical difficulties.. Can you have a look at this, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 22, 2019 at 9:30 am #4255477

davidM-175

Hi Radu,
This hits me by surprise. I just checked yesterday and it was fine.
It gets more critical as no one can book the tours since 2 weeks and it has quite some impact in the business.

I received an email with following Error:

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 5 of the file /customers/3/3/0/night-watchman.net/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/th-widget-pack/languages/wpml-slider.php. Error message: Class 'WPML_Elementor_Module_With_Items' not found

Not sure how to fix this to be honest.

Thanks for your support.

David

July 22, 2019 at 9:42 am #4255547

Radu
Supporter

Hey David,

There seems to be a Widget Pack plugin that's causing this issue. Please go to /wp-content/plugins/ folder through FTP and delete the th-widget-pack folder. This way, you should be able to access again the dashboard page. Can you try this out, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 22, 2019 at 10:06 am #4255845

davidM-175

Hey Radu,
We deleted the folder now and we can access the page again.
We are a bit puzzled since all texts and also the tour sub folders disappeared.

David

July 22, 2019 at 11:28 am #4256609

davidM-175

Hi,

Looks like it is back again. Thank you.
Only the tour subpages are now still missing the contents (tour information , pictures and calendars for the bookings), the initial problem.

Thanks for your support.

David

July 22, 2019 at 12:19 pm #4257109

Radu
Supporter

Hey David,

Can you create a new tour (without translating it) and tell me if it's displayed fine, please? As I can see, the tour is not showing on the default language either (where the WPML is not making any changes) so I'm thinking that this might not be related to the WPML plugin but to the one that creates the tours (Page Builder Widget Pack). Can you do this and tell me how it goes, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 22, 2019 at 3:05 pm #4259113

davidM-175

Hi Radu,
Indeed. I have created a new tour now and once I click on "display" all contents disappear.
So this means it is the Page Builder Widget Pack?

David

July 23, 2019 at 8:03 am #4263479

Radu
Supporter

Hey David,

Since the issue is available even on the default language, this means that the issue is not coming from WPML. I mean, if the issue was available only on the translations, we could've suspect WPML for being the one causing troubles.
In this case, I think you should reach out the plugin authors and ask them to have a look at the issue. I think that this plugin is made by the theme authors (Themovation) so you can reach out to them.

Thanks,
Radu

July 26, 2019 at 5:55 pm #4291271

davidM-175

My issue is resolved now, it had to be resoved by the themovation team. Thank you!