This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ericT-24 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 16, 2019 at 9:03 pm

ericT-24

I am trying to: There is a sidebar on the right where widgets would show up if I had any. I don't want that side bar at all, it is squeezing the content instead of centering.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: A version of the home page that is the regular width, looks great on English: hidden link

Instead, I got: A side bar on the right side, and squishes the content, there is also an annoying line.

May 17, 2019 at 12:41 am #3829979

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I accessed your site and set this just by selecting the option to make the page "Full width".

This made the secondary language also display the page in Full Width. I'll attach an image for you to see.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

May 17, 2019 at 4:17 am #3831353

ericT-24

That is wonderful. I tried it for another page though, and that didn't work for the our-team page, hidden link

May 17, 2019 at 4:49 am #3831407

ericT-24

I should have mentioned, in my last reply, I can't get any pages to go full screen like you did with the home page.

Also, a problem with the our-team page in Chines, the team member there is duplicated, I'm not sure whye. hidden link

May 17, 2019 at 4:30 pm #3836009

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

I updated the "Our Team" page too and is now being synced correctly when the "Full Width" option is selected in the primary language. Please, could you check?

About your second question (duplicated team members), may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? According to our guidelines, only one issue per topic is allowed. Also, this will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

May 17, 2019 at 4:47 pm #3836099

ericT-24

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!