This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:Since I updated WPML it doesn't work WPML String Translation

Solution:Verify that your settings are set correctly within WPML->theme and plugins localization -> Localization Options

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by justoI 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 4:26 pm #4349561

justoI

Hello, I have updated the plugin and now "WPML String Translation" does not translate the text strings. Before the update it worked fine, but not now.
The text strings are translated, it is seen in the WPML control panel but the web does not appear translated.
Can you tell me what could be happening?
Thank you very much
regards

August 6, 2019 at 5:37 pm #4349799

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

please go to WPML->Theme and Plugins localization and share a screenshot of the Localization Options on top of the page

also switch to "Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation and always load .mo files as backup" and let me know your results please

August 6, 2019 at 6:59 pm #4350093

justoI

Hello!

Thank you very much for your help. He solved the problem. It was I has checked the marked in the screenshot that I send you. My main language is spanish.

Thank you again and I'm sorry for the inconvenience

August 6, 2019 at 7:01 pm #4350143

justoI

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!