Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
June 5, 2017 at 11:05 am #1291176

guidoL-5

Hello,

I am running a multisite setup with WPML. I have all of the plugins installed and updated. The issue is that my product page is showing all of the products together.

You can see this here: hidden link

Please let me know how to fix this asap, this is urgent.

Thanks.

June 5, 2017 at 2:59 pm #1291426

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello.

1. Clarification
1.1 Does this behaviour still happen if you temporarily deactivate all WPML related plugins (including WCML)?

1.2 If you temporarily change your active theme to Twenty Fourteen and keep all WPML related plugins activated - is the behaviour different?

Thanks for the additional information.

June 8, 2017 at 7:17 pm #1294424

guidoL-5

Hi Yvette,

Changing the theme doesn't solve the problem. If I disable all wpml plugins then the problem goes away.

June 9, 2017 at 7:37 am #1294666

Yvette
Supporter

1) Temporary access to your system
Could you please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem? The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

2) Plugins
Please install and activate the following plugins
ARI Adminer
File Manager

Thanks

June 19, 2017 at 11:15 am #1300918

guidoL-5

Hi Yvette,

I sent you backend credentials, but I cannot give you ftp because we are using SSH to login and I'll be needing your public key. The plugins are installed.

June 19, 2017 at 12:16 pm #1300993

Yvette
Supporter

Hello.

I did the following actions and it seems to have resolved the issue with the link you provided:

1. Re-activated the English language
2. Completed the Woocommerce Multilingual installation. In particular, you did not have the product base slug translated to NL.

After doing these two actions, the link only now shows one product.

Can you confirm that this is the same for you?

The topic ‘[Closed] Single product showing other products too’ is closed to new replies.