This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by melissaK-2 4 days, 2 hours ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 9, 2019 at 4:48 pm

melissaK-2

Hello,

I have already an open ticket but the guy from the support didnt reply today and it is urgent as I am launching my website in a few days.

I had done the translation of my products in french.

It was working all well, when I was switching the languages in the menu, but yesterday as I was working on my website the DE and FR single product translation disappeared and when I try to delete the page and retranslate the template of the single product in EN it still doesnt work. When I click on edit the single product page in FR or DE with elementor there is an error message in black coming and then the empty page.

Please help me solve this issue it is very important to have the french product translations before the launch.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Melissa Kerr

October 10, 2019 at 11:29 am #4729759

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

We ask that clients not open multiplet tickets for the same issue. If one is already open, I can ping the supporter to ask them to respond.

Can you include the link of the previous ticket you opened here?

In general, it looks like the content for the Single Page template in DE and FR is devoid of any kind of content.
Please go to TEmplates > Theme Builder > Single Product and open the shortcodes using the Elementor Editor: (de) [elementor-template id="31579"], (fr) [elementor-template id="31930"]

Do you see that they are empty of any widgets? So this is why there is not content.
If you now open the same version in (en) [elementor-template id="30408"] , you will see content widgets.

This is my quick assessment of the issue. So please close this ticket and continue working on the other one (or vice versa) but I cannot help you as long as another ticket is open.

October 10, 2019 at 12:35 pm #4730337

melissaK-2

I will close the other ticket because I need as answer as soon as possible!

No normally when I translate the En original version of single products WPML duplicates the templates and applies the translations.

It was working in the past and I di not change anything.

Please help me solve this issue because it is urgent.

Best regards

Melissa Kerr

October 10, 2019 at 4:49 pm #4733061

melissaK-2

I am really unhappy with this supporter!!!! She didnt talk in a nice way, did not reply and did not take the time to find a solution to my problem since TWO days I have been waiting for an anwer. I paid 80$ for this plugin and my translations are NOT working! I am really upset.