This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by linusK-2 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 1:12 pm #4624363

linusK-2

I am trying to: I have products in different variations. When im in the main language (Swedish) i have all the different images on the single product page that i have selected when i made the product but when i change to another language all images are gone, I can only see the main image. I have wpml media translation plugin.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:All images

Instead, I got: only one image

September 23, 2019 at 3:43 pm #4625487

linusK-2

I forgot to mention that I use the Additional Variation Images Gallery plugin for WooCommerce - Pro

September 24, 2019 at 7:09 am #4628505

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please make sure you have enabled the following options for the Products having the issue. If not please set and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Open the Product for edit in the default language
2) Check *Duplicate uploaded media to translations* and *Duplicate featured image to translations* options of Language widget(on the right side) is enabled
3) Scroll down to *Multilingual Content Setup* widget on the bottom of the screen
4) Make sure translation preference(Copy) is set for the *Additional Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce* fields - https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-custom-fields/

For your kind information, *Additional Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce* plugin is not listed on the WPML compatibility list for the Plugins - https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility. It does not mean that this plugin is not compatible with WPML, but our compatibility team has not tested it yet.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 24, 2019 at 10:29 am #4630655

linusK-2

Thanks for your help. I found a custom field named woo_variation_gallery_images in the wpml settings page and when i checked it to (Copy) and uppdated my prodduct translations everything seems to works fine.

Best Regards

September 24, 2019 at 10:31 am #4630657

linusK-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!