Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by patrickb 9 years, 9 months ago.

Author Posts
February 9, 2011 at 6:14 pm #21632

Amir
Supporter

WPML support forum has changed. It's now a client-only support area.
Anyone who purchases WPML has forum access for a year. Folks who's already had forum accounts can still access those accounts, post questions and get answers.
New registrations are closed and only available to WPML clients.
If you have an account, from before WPML went commercial, and can't access it, please let us know.
The fastest way is via Twitter. Ping us as <a href="hidden link">@wpml</a> and we'll get back to you ASAP (when we're awake).

February 10, 2011 at 9:48 am #21634

Frank

Hi Amir,
not sure that I`m happy about that change but I do understand it.
Anyhow, after LogIn I am told that the account will expire. "Forum-support Expires on April 10, 2011" This, at least, is not in line with what you were writing above.

February 10, 2011 at 11:11 am #21635

Amir
Supporter

We set it for 2 months. We've already switcher our support policy and the forum now receives a dedicated developer answering every thread. This is the main support channel.

February 12, 2011 at 5:35 am #21636

patrickb

Glad to see it. I wish more plugins were commercial, so the quality would be higher.

The topic ‘[Closed] Site changes – please read’ is closed to new replies.