Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by ritaL 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
April 24, 2017 at 3:09 am #1259854

marthah

I am trying to: Getting Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "WPML_LS_Template" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/08/3562508/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php on line 303

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Steps to duplicate the issue:

April 24, 2017 at 1:13 pm #1260337

Harshad

Hi,

I've enabled private details box, which will ask you for FTP and WordPress admin details, Can you please share the details, So that we can further investigate on your issues?

Thanks,
Harshad

April 24, 2017 at 6:33 pm #1260665

marthah

It has gone again!

hidden link is fine
try sendwork.com/ and get:
Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "WPML_LS_Template" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/08/3562508/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php on line 303

PLEASE CONFIRM PRIVATE AND I WILL PROVIDE FTP INFORMATION

April 25, 2017 at 5:02 am #1260874

Harshad

Hi,

I've enabled private details box, which will ask you for FTP and WordPress admin details, Can you please share the details, So that we can further investigate on your issues?

Thanks,
Harshad

May 2, 2017 at 1:50 pm #1266286

Harshad

Hi,

I tried to delete the WPML CMS plugin and again tried to upload the plugin from Plugins > Add new, but it takes some time to upload than normal time.

I doubt if all files are getting extracted/uploaded to plugins directory.

I also tried to connect to your site via ftp, but the ftp details don't work, Can you please check if FTP details are correct, So I can try to manually upload files to /wp-content/plugins folder?

Thanks,
Harshad

May 2, 2017 at 2:38 pm #1266367

Harshad

Hi,

Thanks for providing the details, I've uploaded WPML Multilingual CMS to plugins directory manually via FTP and activated it.

I see now both English and Spanish version works fine.
hidden link
hidden link

Please check and confirm.

Thanks,
Harshad

May 2, 2017 at 3:03 pm #1266405

marthah

Thank you. You are a star 🙂

May 3, 2017 at 2:58 pm #1267303

marthah

HELP .....It has happened again. Every day it reverts back to this
hidden link fine but try
hidden link

Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "WPML_LS_Template" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/08/3562508/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php on line 303

May 3, 2017 at 3:54 pm #1267366

Harshad

Hi,

Whenever I try to browse your site over hidden link it redirects me to hidden link.

I'm not able to see the said error on my side.

Is there a way to check over http://

Thanks,
Harshad

May 4, 2017 at 9:53 pm #1268683

marthah

Guys. I really need this resolving ASAP. It's been on and off for 10 days.

May 4, 2017 at 10:07 pm #1268690

Harshad

Hi,

Can you please send me your Control Panel details, So I can access your database, and check the values?

Thanks,
Harshad

May 4, 2017 at 10:26 pm #1268703

Harshad

Actually I need phpMyAdmin link and username and password, to check your database tables.

I've enabled the private details box, Can you please share the same?

May 5, 2017 at 4:49 am #1268773

Harshad

Hi,

Can you please check your site now?

We are storing `WPML_LS_Template` as serialized objects in the DB.

The class `WPML_LS_Template` was altered and for some reason, the unserialized object does not follow the new class definition (with the new method `WPML_LS_Template::is_path_valid`).
I've deleted the options

_transient_wpml_language_switcher_template_objects

and

_transient_timeout_wpml_language_switcher_template_objects

in

wp_options

Then disabled cache from WPML > Support > Troubleshooting Options.

After that flushed GoDaddy sitewide cache, which fixed the issue.

May 5, 2017 at 4:52 am #1268774

marthah

Hi, Rather confusing. Do you think moving forward it is ok now?
Mark

May 5, 2017 at 4:58 am #1268779

Harshad

Yes all should be good now, the problem was only occuring when you were visiting your site as visitor, If you logged into your site as administrator, you won't see the problem.

But As I have now removed the entries from options table, this should fix the issue for both visitors and admin.