Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by ritaL 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
May 5, 2017 at 11:57 am #1269181

marthah

Fantastic. Thank you for your help. Have a great weekend.

May 5, 2017 at 12:54 pm #1269249

marthah

Disaster. It has gone again?
Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "WPML_LS_Template" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/08/3562508/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php on line 303

May 5, 2017 at 1:21 pm #1269284

Harshad

Hi,

I've reported the problem to our developers, They will soon release a new version for fix on this issue, For now I've found that if we Flush the Godaddy cache (If error appears).

The error will disappear, Until we release the new version, May I request you to Flush the Cache if you see such error again?

May 5, 2017 at 2:29 pm #1269374

marthah

Gosh. The means flushing Godaddy every 12 hrs. Night and morning.
How long for the fix. Obviously an URGENT issue?

May 5, 2017 at 2:49 pm #1269403

marthah

This is a real emergency. It has been going on for over 10 days. We are a new company about to launch and errors are effecting our SEO with Google. This needs immediately attention. Please confirm and clarify when this will be resolved.

May 5, 2017 at 3:22 pm #1269446

Harshad

Yes,

This in on our top priority list, As soon as this issue is fixed we will update you!

Thanks,
Harshad

May 5, 2017 at 3:56 pm #1269483

marthah

Thank you.

May 8, 2017 at 1:00 am #1270195

marthah

I cannot keep updating the website every 12 hrs by clearing the cache because of below.
URGENT!!!!
Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "WPML_LS_Template" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/08/3562508/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php on line 303

May 8, 2017 at 3:34 pm #1270990

Harshad

Hi,

Thanks for your patience, Our developers have released a patch for the issue.

In following file

"sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php" 

line 303

Replace:

if ( ! $template->is_path_valid() ) {

with

if ( ! method_exists( $template, 'is_path_valid' ) || ! $template->is_path_valid() ) {

I've already applied the same on your site, Please wait for next 12 hrs to check if the issue still exists.

Thanks,
Harshad

May 8, 2017 at 4:08 pm #1271020

marthah

Big thank you.

May 9, 2017 at 12:21 pm #1271710

ritaL

Hi, I'm going through the same problem, when the site crashes, the description of the error is exactly the same as mentioned.

Can I use the same solution? Replace the code in line 303.

May 9, 2017 at 12:58 pm #1271750

Harshad

@rital Yes you can use the same solution..

May 9, 2017 at 2:09 pm #1271845

ritaL

thank you, Harshad

May 23, 2017 at 11:03 am #1282521

ritaL

Hi everyone,

My website was down few days ago because of this error: "Please ensure that the class definition & quot; WPML_LS_Template&Quot; of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded_befor_unserialize () gets called or provide a _autoloaded ()
function to load the class definition
in home/contente/n3pnexwpnas02_data03/17/3837817/htmp/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/languageswitcher/class-wpml-ls-templatesphp on line 303".

I did what I read here and the issue was resolved.

However, today, I tried to acess to the website and the error happened again.

The website is dermismedical.com.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you,

Rita