This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Therese 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
May 21, 2019 at 11:29 am

Therese

What to do?

Details about the error
==================
En feil av typen E_ERROR ble forårsaket i linje 61 i filen /home/L/limedropno/subdomener/lime04/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-xml-config-validate.php. Feilmelding: Uncaught Error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /home/L/limedropno/subdomener/lime04/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-xml-config-validate.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /home/L/limedropno/subdomener/lime04/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-xml-config-validate.php(45): WPML_XML_Config_Validate->get_xml('\n\t...')
#1 /home/L/limedropno/subdomener/lime04/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-xml-config-validate.php(28): WPML_XML_Config_Validate->from_string('\n\t...')
#2 /home/L/limedropno/subdomener/lime04/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/read/class-wpml-xml-config-read-file.php(18): WPML_XML_Config_Validate->from_file('/home/L/limedro...')
#3 /home/L/limedropno/subdomener/lime04/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-config.php(296): WPML_XML_Config_Read_File->get()
#4 /home/L/limedropno/subdomener/lime

May 21, 2019 at 3:36 pm #3856729

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Unfortunately, I was trying to log into the site but the credentials that you shared are not working for me.

I will also attach a screenshot with the login error.

My guess is that this might be a compatibility issue.

1. Can you please follow the next steps and see if the issue is still happening:

- disable all plugins and then try to install WPML
- check if the issue is happening again
- if it's not, reactivate your plugins one by one, checking every time if the issue shows up again so that you can understand which plugin is causing that issue

If the issue happens even with all the plugins disabled:

- switch to a default theme like TwentySeventeen
- try to activate WPML again
- see if the issue is still happening

2. Please also make sure that you have all the plugins up to date (both WPML and non-WPML), WordPress on the latest version and the theme that you are using on the latest version.

3. Also, please make sure that the server the site is hosted on is following the minimum WPML requirements listed here:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please let me know how that goes.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

May 21, 2019 at 4:07 pm #3857081

Therese

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!