Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
|May 21, 2019 at 11:29 am|
What to do?
Details about the error
|May 21, 2019 at 3:36 pm #3856729|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)
Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!
I will be happy to help you with this.
Unfortunately, I was trying to log into the site but the credentials that you shared are not working for me.
I will also attach a screenshot with the login error.
My guess is that this might be a compatibility issue.
1. Can you please follow the next steps and see if the issue is still happening:
- disable all plugins and then try to install WPML
If the issue happens even with all the plugins disabled:
- switch to a default theme like TwentySeventeen
2. Please also make sure that you have all the plugins up to date (both WPML and non-WPML), WordPress on the latest version and the theme that you are using on the latest version.
3. Also, please make sure that the server the site is hosted on is following the minimum WPML requirements listed here:
Please let me know how that goes.
I will be waiting for your response.
|May 21, 2019 at 4:07 pm #3857081|
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!