Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
November 13, 2019 at 6:05 pm #4941953

antoninol-3

I receved this mail
My site is no longer visible, what should I do to resolve?
wordpress and all plugins are updated
Thanks in advanced,
Nino

Da: "WordPress" wordpress@ninolombardo.it
A: info@ninolombardo.it
Cc:
Data: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 16:40:54 +0000
Oggetto: [Nino Lombardo] Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WPML Translation Management.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.3
Current theme: PORTO 2 (version 1.1.1)
Current plugin: WPML Translation Management (version 2.9.2)
PHP version 7.3.11

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 144 of the file /var/www/vhosts/h621369.linp062.arubabusiness.it/ninolombardo.it/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/class-wpml-translation-job-factory.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting '('

November 14, 2019 at 1:34 pm #4947339

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please deactivate and delete the WPML plugins from your site after a site backup. This action will not delete your translations.

Visit WPML.org>>Downloads page and download the latest version of WPML plugins. After that upload the latest version of WPML plugins and activate it. Then watch closely and make sure the issue is existing or not.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 19, 2019 at 10:43 am #4970865
antoninol-3

Hello,
thank you for your support.
I worked outside my city and it wasn't possible to answer you before!

I will do the procedure you suggested to me today

I also have the WPML FLAG plugin in the MENU but I don't see it on the site!
How is this possible?

This writing appeared to me:

Translation in progress: wait before the change
The page you are editing is currently being translated. If you change it now, some or all of its translations may be lost. It is better to wait until the translation is complete and then proceed with the modification and updating of the same.
I am aware of it, the change continues. Go back
Do not show this warning again

I have attached a screen, is there any wrong setting on my site?
I do the translations myself and I don't understand what this warning means.

Best regards, Marika

November 20, 2019 at 5:46 am #4976737

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Marika,

Thank you for the updates. Please note, I have opened a new ticket for the Translation in progress: wait before the change and WPML Flag in Menu issues. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue’ is closed to new replies.