This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When I go to the UI of the theme, the English version shows branches in both languages, and the same goes to Arabic, it shows English also.

Solution: According to this article from the plugin documentation https://welaunch.io/plugins/wordpress-store-locator/docs/faq/wpml-support/, it seems that the way that the plugin works (and gets the list of branches) is not compatible with WPML. Some changes inside the plugin need to be done in order to retrieve the list of branches independently on each language.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by salemA-3 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 1:22 pm #4597065

salemA-3

Hello,

I have a theme called WordPress Store Locator.

I have added the locations in both languages, English and Arabic.

When I go to the UI of the theme, the English version shows branches in both languages, and the same goes to Arabic, it shows English also.

How can I limit it?

English: hidden link
Arabic: hidden link

Thanks

September 19, 2019 at 7:51 am #4602159

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Salem,

I just checked both links you attached and I couldn't see any branches. I was able to find an address and check the issue you presented.

After some investigations, I could find this article from the plugin documentation hidden link. It seems that the way that the plugin works (and gets the list of branches) is not compatible with WPML. Some changes inside the plugin need to be done in order to retrieve the list of branches independently on each language.

Thanks,
Radu

September 19, 2019 at 1:01 pm #4604949

salemA-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!