This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 10:14 am #3941403

Oren

When we are trying to translate product, there is loader and nothing is happening.
The site is very very slow because wpml plugin, when we deactivate the plugin the site running as expected an when we activate its take 20 sec to load the site and the translator is not working
We retrieve this error from the log :

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 לשאילתה SELECT count(object_id) FROM wp_term_relationships WHERE object_id = 13721 AND term_taxonomy_id IN () נוצרה על ידי do_action('wp_ajax_wpml_save_job_ajax'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpml_save_job_ajax, apply_filters('wpml-translation-editor-fetch-job'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Translation_Editor->fetch_translation_job_for_editor, WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->__construct, WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->add_elements, WCML_Products->is_downloadable_product, WCML_Products->is_variable_product

June 3, 2019 at 3:57 pm #3944011

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

It seems there is something wrong with your taxonomy, I asked for a second opinion on the issue and I'll update you as soon as possible.

June 4, 2019 at 8:34 am #3949231

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

could you try to do as follows:
- backup your site and database
- go to WPML -> Support -> troubleshooting
- click on all the buttons in the "Clean up" section

Let me know if this fixes the issue or if we need to further debug.

June 4, 2019 at 10:40 am #3950389

Oren

Hi

Thank you for you helping.
In the Clean up section ,also do it to the checkbox ?

--This operation will reset WPML's language tables and reinstall it. Any custom languages that you added will be removed.

--Reset professional translation state

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am #3950475

Oren

after trying translate the product again
i got the 3 different errors from log

Duplicate entry '689-he' for key 'trid_lang' לשאילתה UPDATE `wp_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'he' WHERE `translation_id` = '6198' נוצרה על ידי include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'),

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 לשאילתה SELECT count(object_id) FROM wp_term_relationships WHERE object_id = 13750 AND term_taxonomy_id IN () נוצרה על ידי do_action('wpml_page_wpml-translation-management/menu/translations-queue'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPML_Translation_Management->translation_queue_page, WPML_Translations_Queue->display, WPML_Translation_Editor_UI->render, WPML_Translation_Editor_UI->output_model, WPML_Translation_Editor_UI->filter_the_model, apply_filters('wpml-translation-editor-fetch-job'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Translation_Editor->fetch_translation_job_for_editor, WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->__construct, WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->get_data, WCML_Products->is_variable_product

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 לשאילתה
SELECT
s.id,
st.status,
s.domain_name_context_md5 AS ctx ,
st.value AS translated,
st.mo_string AS mo_string,
s.value AS original,
s.gettext_context
FROM wp_icl_strings s
LEFT JOIN wp_icl_string_translations st
ON s.id=st.string_id
AND st.language='he'
AND s.language!='he'
WHERE s.context = 'default'
LIMIT 1000 OFFSET 3000 נוצרה על ידי do_action('wp_ajax_wpml_save_job_ajax'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpml_save_job_ajax, apply_filters('wpml-translation-editor-fetch-job'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Translation_Editor->fetch_translation_job_for_editor, WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->__construct, WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->get_data, WCML_Products->is_variable_product

June 4, 2019 at 11:34 am #3951087

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

the reset button is outside the "clean up" section, and as the instruction says, it will delete WPML tables so it would do more harm than anything. Same for professional translation status (but it seems you don't use any translation provider, so it's irrelevant)

Did you find the errors before or after clicking the buttons?

June 5, 2019 at 6:14 am #3957321

Oren

after clicking the buttons

June 5, 2019 at 2:48 pm #3961777

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I asked a second opinion on those errors, I'll let you know as soon as possible

June 11, 2019 at 7:50 am #3992899

Oren

Hi, Thank you
I already migrated the site.. could you check?
But i cant see when i click on visit..

June 12, 2019 at 12:30 pm #4004219

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

thanks for the copy. I escalated the ticket to the 2nd tier, I'll let you have news as soon as possible.

June 17, 2019 at 8:38 am #4033253

Oren

Hi! Do you have news for us?

June 17, 2019 at 11:34 am #4034963

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

sorry, but the 2nd tiers have a busy queue. I'll let you have news as soon as possible.

June 26, 2019 at 7:35 am #4090171

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

it seems the issue is coming from WooCommerce. Updating WooCommerce to the latest version should solve the errors, and possibly even performance problems. The latest version of WPML also includes some performance improvement, so you should try to update that as well.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.