This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mahmoodH-3 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 20, 2019 at 10:20 am #4422537

mahmoodH-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hi, I just add a website to WPML account. Then I go to WordPress Dashboard and start to setup WPML Settings. So, There are have a step for Registration. Also, Have field for add Site key.

But in site key add field have already another key. It's different from my WPML Site Key. Also, I can't add new correct site key to WordPress. Reason site key add field is locked and unvisible. Please check the Images I upload.

Thanks.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

August 20, 2019 at 10:48 am #4422817

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

I think you should be able to go to Plugins > Commercial > unregister the current key and add the new key.

Please let me know if that solved the issue.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

August 20, 2019 at 11:14 am #4423127

mahmoodH-3

Hi Mihai,

I fixed this issue in my self.

But I have a problem. When I switch the language so I got 500 internal server errors.

Can you tell me how to fix this?

Thanks

August 20, 2019 at 11:27 am #4423149

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I am very happy to hear that you solved the key-registration issue.

From my understanding, there is also a different issue happening.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you to please mark this ticket as resolved and open a new ticket for the additional issue?

You can also assign it straight to myself in the process of creating the ticket (there is a field where you can select a supporter you want to assign the ticket to).

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

August 20, 2019 at 11:31 am #4423155

mahmoodH-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!