This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 13, 2019 at 6:48 pm #4570401

sandraL-20

I am trying to:reinstall WPML to same site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
no problems
Instead, I got:Site keys limit reached. Your account does not allow to add more site keys.
I totally reinstalled WOrdpress so I could make a fresh start with my website, which was tottally a mess. No I reinstalled the plugin I bought but the key is not working any more.....

September 15, 2019 at 6:56 am #4574057

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. With this license, WPML allows you to register maximum 1 site and you can add/remove any site any time but total registered sites should not be more than 1. So, you can deactivate the current site license anytime and you will have one slot again to register a new/existing site.

To do this, please Login to your WPML account >> go to Sites page >> Remove your current site / domain from there >> and re-add your site >> it will give you New key which you can add back in your site: https://wpml.org/account/sites/

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Site keys limit reached. Your account does not allow to add more site keys.’ is closed to new replies.