Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 29, 2018 at 4:01 am #2775310

lijunR

I am trying to:set up the WPML, and cant go to the next step, after i select languages, i cant "save",and cant "go next"

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

October 1, 2018 at 4:21 am #2777117

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshot ! From what i can see in the screenshot something is throwing off the CSS of the WPML configuration page as it does not look as expected.

there is a possibility that this is happening due to a 3rd party plugin compatibility.

do you currently have a testing/staging environment we can do some quick compatibility tests in ?

if not , please create a duplicator package for us to test locally to resolve the issue without interrupting your live site.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

to share the duplicator package i have enabled the private field reply bellow

The topic ‘[Closed] Site Languages moving on problem’ is closed to new replies.