If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
August 19, 2019 at 3:56 pm #4417345

marketingD-3

Hello WPML,

I'm hoping you can help us with some big issues we are having on our site.

We currently have WPML running on our live site with 5 translated languages and more on the way but we are having issues with our install.
Our dev team is attempting to reset WPML on our Staging server.

Is there a way of moving translated pages from one environment to another if the target environment has a brand new install of WPML?

A database copy is not an option because we are redoing our WPML settings and for other reasons as well.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Zoen

August 20, 2019 at 2:48 am #4420113

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

In regards to our chat today, please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas