This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 19, 2019 at 1:45 am

mohammedU

I am trying to: after installing wpml, site is not showing real content. it shows like inactive mode.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

April 19, 2019 at 12:08 pm #3645559

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Welcome to our forum,

I can see a lot of JS error in the browser console when accessing the site, But the case is not same for the logged in user.

I have noticed that you are using Async Javascript plugin which is causing incomplete execution of page since you have enabled async for all javascript calls.

Try disabling the plugin or add appropriate async rules so that the site is completely for the not logged in user.

You can also exclude the plugins. WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual from being included in the async list.

Please try the above suggestions. Let me know if this helps 🙂

--நன்று--

Kind regards
Raja

April 19, 2019 at 12:37 pm #3645733

mohammedU

Hi Raja Mohammed,

Great job bro. You have not updated any plugins right? Because I have some style issues if plugins are updated. I have few more issues,
1. whole site looks opacity only two buttons are visible. (Attached Image).
2. When I add media translation, my images are not showing up.(Same image can be referred)
3. Sinhala language is not visible. Kindly add sinhala language with flag as well.

Thanks for your support bhai.

Regards,
Mohammed Usama

April 19, 2019 at 1:43 pm #3646143

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello Mohammed Usama,

We don't update anything on the client site without prior permission from the client. The purpose is to check for any possible issues with the setup and translation and report the findings. 🙂

I can only see a screenshot from the wpml site is that related to your issue?

Please confirm whether you tried my recommendation on Async javascript plugin from my previous response ? does it help?

You can add a missing language from WPML > Languages > Edit languages, A detailed step by step guide is explained here hidden link

Let me know if you need further assistance

Kind regards
Raja