This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.59 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
June 25, 2019 at 1:12 pm #4084787

marie-hélène Archambault

I am trying to: have a website that works well...

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

June 25, 2019 at 3:54 pm #4086117

marie-hélène Archambault

Hi there,
The chat seem to have problem.. I'm steal there. Did you find the problem?

June 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm #4086351

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Could you please install the following plugin and let me know if you realise a significant change in the page creation time when disabling/enabling our String Translation plugin?

hidden link

If so, we would kindly like to ask you to provide a Duplicator package. Make sure it includes the "installer.php" and the "site_name.zip" or "site_name.dup" archive.

The package will need to include the site's content and the database.

Duplicator is free of use for backups up to 500MB and the package includes any content, themes, plugins and the database. If your site exceeds this limit there is a workaround.

In the first step of the Duplicator package creation process you are able to set filters for folders that will be excluded from the package building process.

You can simple add the filters for cache and uploads and it should bring your backup package to a minimal size.

More information here:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

User Guide here:
hidden link

In case of any issues please let me know. I can offer to create a package with Duplicator PRO in case you provide access to the site.

I have enabled the private box for your next reply. Please also make sure to add here the requested list of plugins and theme information and access details for our developers.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] site very slow’ is closed to new replies.