This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by evanS-3 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
January 31, 2019 at 4:40 pm #3148865

matyasH

Hallo, on every single admin page, there is an error message below. What I should do? Author of theme says that it is you business. Please help with it. I am really not able to help myself.

I could send You a login to my website if You want

Have a good day
Pavel Hajek

January 31, 2019 at 9:34 pm #3149755

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

if possible please update your WPML and its add-ons to the latest version and let me know your results

=> https://wpml.org/downloads

January 31, 2019 at 10:05 pm #3149819

matyasH

Hi, I already have the latest version of all plugins

January 31, 2019 at 11:25 pm #3149991

Bobby
Supporter

In your provided debug information i can see that WPML 4.1.2 is activated ,the latest version is 4.1.4

if you indeed have 4.1.4 please deactivate it, delete it , clear your cache and re install a fresh version of the plugin from the link i provided above

if that does not resolve the issue i would like to take a closer look if possible

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

February 1, 2019 at 6:19 pm #3152899

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you ! 🙂

i was able to log in to your site's wp-admin but i cannot see the warnings anymore, it seems that the new version install resolved the issue

please let me know if i am missing a step to replicate the issue

additionally do make sure that you clean your cache and test on an incognito window

February 1, 2019 at 6:27 pm #3152933

matyasH

Oh, You are right. No error message at all. Sorry for wasting your time. Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!

Pavel

February 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm #3153088

Bobby
Supporter

No problem ! sometimes the cache might still show the warning but it should be resolved now

thank you , enjoy your weekend as well !

April 10, 2019 at 5:39 pm #3579637

evanS-3

Hice un usuario para ti, sin embargo ahora amaneció el backend con un error
Notice: Undefined index: slug in /home/grandpartagadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cmsno/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-otgs-installer-plugin-finder.php on line 27

hidden link
Username: wpmladmin
Password: jHjxTwkN*hmSQnd2ioeBihIi

Luego de esto, los listings se hacen de la siguiente URL: para Frances
hidden link

La Siguiente es para inglés:
hidden link

Lo que necesitamos es que al borrar el listing de esta URL se borren de todos los idiomas pero solo borra de el que está en ese momento:
hidden link

Agradezco mucho tu soporte.

April 10, 2019 at 5:53 pm #3579985

evanS-3

Here is the FTP:

FTP Username: wpml@grandpartage.cin
FTP Password: wpml-180
FTP server: 216.194.167.3
FTP & explicit FTPS port: 21