This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sergiR-3 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 9:21 am #4197057

sergiR-3

I am trying to: open wp-admin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:WP Dashboard

Instead, I got: White page "Site under technical problems", can't provide debug info because can acces it if plugin is activated.

July 12, 2019 at 10:48 am #4197777

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Sergi,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you give me access to the dashboard area and to FTP so I can check this a bit closer and see what's going on, please? I'm sure we'll be able to get everything back to normal in no time.
I set the next message to be private so you can safely send me the credentials I asked for.

Thanks,
Radu

July 12, 2019 at 11:07 am #4197961

sergiR-3

We managed to activate the plugin and seems to work, but if we reload the page it gets blank some times

July 12, 2019 at 11:26 am #4198045

sergiR-3

cristian.espanyol@gmail.com the last send was wrong

July 15, 2019 at 10:12 am #4209599

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Sergi,

Can you tell me if you had this white page issue lately, please? I checked your website a couple times in the last few days and everything loaded fine all the time. As I can see, you're using the Query Monitor plugin and it points out that there's a warning coming from the wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-ips-pro/includes/documents/abstract-wcpdf-pro-document.php file. If you see the white page again, can you deactivate the WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional plugin and see if the issue is still there, please? In the meantime, I'll check a few more pages from the website and see if I get the Site under technical problems message.

Thanks,
Radu

July 18, 2019 at 7:27 am #4235657

sergiR-3

Seem now it's working, not sure what it was. THanks

July 18, 2019 at 7:27 am #4235659

sergiR-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!