This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.20 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
January 12, 2019 at 6:15 pm #3083592

manuelf-20

Hi Diego,
it worked well so far, i done all instructions you told me but the last step when i choose the translated size chart ,its not saving and it always jumps after saving to "Grössentabelle Damen" instead of the english version i have created " Size chart woman"! i had once same problem with the cookies....
thank you for your help!

January 14, 2019 at 8:36 pm #3089644

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

So you tried the steps of the last ticket but it not worked at your website, correct?

Please send us access to your WordPress dashboard (website URL, login and password) I'll check and do some tests. - Please use the private field to send the sensitive data - do not post if you do not see it.

It would be better if you give me a test site rather than the live site.

IMPORTANT Please backup a working copy of site files and database before.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.
NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

Kind regards,
Diego

January 18, 2019 at 11:30 am #3105770

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi there,

Thanks. Could you send us the link of a product with the issue, so we can check/test?

Kind regards,
Diego

January 18, 2019 at 8:42 pm #3107253

manuelf-20

Hi, here is link:
hidden link

Its written in blue "Grössentabelle" when you go to edit product, i choose the english one, "size chart woman" then i aktualisieren and it automaticly jumps back to "Grössentabelle" the german version.
Best

January 21, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3112726

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks, the credentials worked.The field was set to copy, so the workaround was not working. I've changed to copy-once and now it's working correctly: hidden link

Please note that the Size chart should be available on the corresponding language and to clear all caches to apply the modifications on the front-end.

PS: Please remeber to change the password of the website after the issue is solved.

Kind regards,
Diego