This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 9, 2019 at 10:04 am

gian-luigiG

I am trying to:

Translate some text above a slide of Slider Revolution Plugin, but can't find the "switch" to enable the wpml plugin into slider.

Regards

August 9, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4371757

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Can you please let me know if you had the chance to follow the steps in the documentation link below:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

If you already did that, can you please let me know what is the exact link that you are trying to translate? A screenshot or a screen recording would help me understand what you are referring to.

I will be waiting for your response.

PS: Just a note that I won't be working on the weekend so I will be able to get back to you at the beginning of next week.

If you would prefer to not wait for a ticket response, you can mark this current ticket as resolved and in the process of creating a new ticket, you can select the "Live chat" option (it should be the default method now).

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

August 12, 2019 at 7:17 am #4378787

gian-luigiG

Hy,
Customer goes on holiday for a fare weeks. You can close the ticket and i'll go ti another ticket when we restart this project.
Tnx and regards!

August 12, 2019 at 3:23 pm #4381849

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Ok.

Thank you for the notice.

I'm closing the ticket.

Kind regards,
Mihai