This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 19, 2019 at 1:23 pm #4246735

alexH-22

I am trying to: translate slider revolution slides

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

I expected to see:support for the new slider revolution release

Instead, I got: old How To guide

July 19, 2019 at 6:45 pm #4247903

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

I have checked with our team and there are plans of updating this documentation page

at the moment were you able to use Slider Revolution with WPML ? if not please provide me with the issue you are currently experiencing so i can better help you

July 19, 2019 at 6:47 pm #4247907

alexH-22

Hi - there is a lack of documentation so it is difficult to work it out.
I am sure it is easy but it is mot obvious! 🙂
Regards
Alex

July 19, 2019 at 8:45 pm #4248109

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Overall the translation still works the same but the layout of Slider Revolution has been completely remodeled since version 6.x

we will soon be updating the documentation as we are testing the new version since it has recently been released.

Please try the following :

Go to your slides , then click on the Settings(gear) -> General -> scroll down and enable use WPML Settings

then you can go into your slides settings and change the language for each slide

let me know your results please

The topic ‘[Closed] slider revolution translation’ is closed to new replies.