This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by adrian-rS 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 7:11 pm

adrian-rS

I got this issue before and I worked it out with Bruno Kos
After quite a while, we could solve the problem and my page went back to normal. Today I enter my backend again and is super slow. My query monitor shows that string translation is again the issue. Obviously I can´t work like that.
Please see attached photo of all the conversation with Bruno to see what has already been done.
I´m in a hurry to fix this since I have a Google Ads campaign running and I really need tohis to stop happening.
Hope to hear from you soon

April 30, 2019 at 7:21 pm #3714551

adrian-rS

It seems that even though I did all what Bruno recommended, the string re wrote themselves somehow....

May 1, 2019 at 6:59 am #3716325

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

This needs a detailed debugging, Please share a snapshot of your site so that it is easy for me to check the issue locally without disturbing your site.

You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ your next reply will be private, please share the required details

Kind regards
Raja

May 8, 2019 at 12:57 am #3762849

adrian-rS

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!