Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Iris 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Iris.

Author Posts
February 25, 2015 at 10:33 pm #567031

mary-roseW

I am trying to: Use WPML, Install Different Languages in Different Directories,

I visited this URL: wordpress admin

I expected to see: WPML in the sidebar, (I had to fix the download because of the issues), and I can't check the box different languages in different directories. I went through this page:http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/cannot-activate-language-directories/ with my host and it didn't help.

Instead, I got: It said to get debug information from admin > WPML, but the only way I can access wpml is through my plugins page. There is no support button or link.

February 27, 2015 at 3:50 pm #568251

Iris

Hello and thank you for contacting the WPML forum.

Since I'm not able to see the debug info, I'd like to request temporary access to the site to take a closer look. If willing, please make a backup copy of the site and share the credentials in the private area I've enabled by your response.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] So many issues-is WPML sppsd 2b n sidebar, langge directorys, had 2 fix download’ is closed to new replies.