This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.79 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
March 22, 2019 at 2:29 pm

manuelM-43

I am trying to: simply display a normal page in original language

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: all photos

Instead, I got: all photos but 2 missing (Rachel Blancafort and Baba Thiam)

Note : it also looks like the migration from v2.koena.net (staging) to koena.net didn't work as expected (when I'm writing this ticket right now, "koena.net" is not part of the suggested websites list. Only v2.koena.net is. This issue might be related to me synchronizing "WPML_SITE_ID:ate" and "WPML_SITE_ID:global" in wp_options table. I've also deleted "WPML_SITE_ID" entry, as adviced in one of the tickets here.

March 24, 2019 at 4:42 pm #3448771

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @manuelm-43, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

I checked the source code of the image and it seems that the URL of the image is messed. What happens if you go to the edit screen of the page, remove the page then upload it again?

This issue occurs only in the original language? What happens in the translations?

Please also update WPML + Extensions to the lastest version. You can download from here: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Could you send us the link of the psopt that says to delete the "WPML_SITE_ID" option? I'm not sure if it's related.

All the best,
Diego