This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 10 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 2:04 pm #4497573

ahmede-28

Tell us what you are trying to do? I am trying to translate text from english to arabic .

1 ) I want to translate "related products on product page" to arabic . I made translation on wpml string but that doesnt reflect on the arabic site . attached photo .

2) same issue with checkout form translation for the fields titles . photo attached too .

3) on checkout page there is " sold by " and following same issue , it doesnt show the translated one on the arabic page .

What is the link to your site? test3.m3roud.sd

September 2, 2019 at 3:12 pm #4498083

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Checking this issue, I found that checkout fields are translated. I imagine that you have managed to translate them.

The "Sold by" string was registered as plugin option. I added the following code to WPML->Settings->Custom XML Configuration, and the string was available for translation in WPML->String Translation. After translating it, the string was translated in the Arabic checkout page too. See the attached images.

<wpml-config>
    <admin-texts>
        <key name="wcvendors_label_sold_by"/>
    </admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

Let me know if there is anything else regarding the checkout page that I should check.

Best regards,
Jamal