Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by andrewS-46 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Author Posts
October 28, 2019 at 11:17 am #4838623

andrewS-46

Hello
I am trying in a test bed ...to check I can translate all english fields to welsh. I am an experienced WP developer but first time WPML

I have checked documentation and in the main I can see how to translate the fields into welsh

But if you look at this page you can I have started changing the field names as a test to welsh dummy fields (not actually welsh!) ..first name and surname. But for example when I search for string 'Direct Bank Transfer' I cannot see it. I assume I can get it 100% or close to Welsh with cart and checkout and payment methods with the plugin I have WPML Multilingual CMS. I'm new to this but once I understand how to add any 'missing bits' I'll probably be fine. Probably.
And as its a dummy site to prove to client that I can do it in welsh...if access required not an issue.
Many thanks
Andy

hidden link

October 28, 2019 at 11:20 am #4838639

andrewS-46

Not sure what I am supposed to put in here...

October 28, 2019 at 12:10 pm #4839213

andrewS-46

I think its ok..I fixed by accident probably so I may be back but I see the strings now that yesterday I did not...thx