This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
January 17, 2019 at 12:58 pm #3102071

tonyY-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? Subscription expired. You need to either purchase a new subscription or upgrade if available. Revalidate subscription
If you have already purchased or renewed your subscription and you can still see this message, please revalidate your subscription

January 17, 2019 at 1:10 pm #3102109

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

- Please backup your database and website
- Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
- Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will just delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, all your data will be kept saved.
- Install and activate WPML again. You can download it from your account: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Again register WPML in your site and enter the new key:
Please Login to your WPML account >> go to Sites page >> Remove your current site / domain from there >> and re-add your site >> it will give you New key which you can add back in your site: https://wpml.org/account/sites/

Thank you

January 17, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3102196

tonyY-3

I need your tech person to trouble shoot it and fix it...we bought the plugin but still has issues like that....so a problem

January 17, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3102255

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

To further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site) and WPML login info, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] some issues’ is closed to new replies.