Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
May 8, 2019 at 1:51 pm #3767385

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Vova,

I tried to change the text on the page and it worked very well. I translated the Press Release text and it works fine. You can check it here hidden link Now it's COMUNICATI STAMPA. Can you tell me how it looks for you, please?

Thanks,
Radu

May 9, 2019 at 12:10 pm #3776025

vovaH

Hey Radu,
Thanks, I see changes. Did you do it using the standard WordPress editor or WPML Translation Editor?

May 10, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3785077

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Vova,

I used the Advanced Translation Editor. There were just a few more fields that needed to be checked as Translation is complete. Then, I made the translation and everything worked fine (as you can see in the translated page).

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Some layouts do not contain fields to fill.’ is closed to new replies.