Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.64 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by yunfeiS 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
January 31, 2019 at 2:46 pm #3148394

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

As per our developer feedback, we have fixed the similar issues in the Development version of WooCommerce Multilingual. So we would like to confirm it. But your Duplicator package is not working as expected because of the database errors like the following.

[31-Jan-2019 14:32:09 UTC] WordPress database error Table '***_users' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM fp1_users WHERE user_login = '****' made by get_user_by, WP_User::get_data_by

[31-Jan-2019 14:32:09 UTC] WordPress database error Table '***_users' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM fp1_users WHERE user_login = '****' made by wp_signon, wp_authenticate, apply_filters('authenticate'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, wp_authenticate_username_password, get_user_by, WP_User::get_data_by

[31-Jan-2019 14:32:09 UTC] WordPress database error Table '***_users' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM fp1_users WHERE user_login = '****' made by wp_signon, wp_authenticate, apply_filters('authenticate'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, AIOWPSecurity_User_Login->post_authenticate, AIOWPSecurity_User_Login->increment_failed_logins, get_user_by, WP_User::get_data_by

Therefore please share me a new Duplicator package or your latest Database as a ZIP archive. You can share it via Google Drive. I am enabling the private option for the next reply. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 1, 2019 at 11:24 am #3151416

yunfeiS

I updated the reply which one was created at January 22, 2019 at 9:20 am, Pls check the update part.

February 2, 2019 at 4:35 pm #3154450

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. But still, I have the issues. Now it is showing the following error. The result same after I reinstall the Duplicator copy.

WordPress database error Table '******_usermeta' doesn't exist for query SELECT user_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM *****_usermeta WHERE user_id IN (108) ORDER BY umeta_id ASC made by require_once('C:\xampp7\htdocs\fineprovisions\wp-load.php'), require_once('C:\xampp7\htdocs\fineprovisions\wp-config.php'), require_once('C:\xampp7\htdocs\fineprovisions\wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, SitePress->plugin_localization, load_plugin_textdomain, determine_locale, get_user_locale, wp_get_current_user, _wp_get_current_user, apply_filters('determine_current_user'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, wp_validate_auth_cookie, get_user_by, WP_User->init, WP_User->for_site, WP_User->get_caps_data, get_user_meta, get_metadata, update_meta_cache

Therefore please share me your full Database backup as a zip archive. I am enabling the private option for the next reply.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 3, 2019 at 6:41 am
February 3, 2019 at 6:47 am #3155093

yunfeiS

If you reinstall the website successfully, please let me know.
Thanks for your effort!

February 4, 2019 at 2:08 pm #3158010

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the User Metadata. But unfortunately, the issue is existing with the development version of the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin. I have shared the details with our second tier team and waiting for their updates now. Please wait. We will get back to you soon.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 7, 2019 at 12:22 pm #3170047

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, the issue is happening because of a conflict with *Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language* feature. The issue is escalated to our developers now. Therefore as a workaround please try the following steps after a full site backup and let me know your feedback.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of all WPML plugins(4.2) including WooCommerce Multilingual
2) Visit WPML>>Settings
3) Scroll down to *Post Types Translation* section
4) Choose *Translatable - only show translated items* option for *Pages* post type
5) Save the changes

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 9, 2019 at 12:09 pm #3178412

yunfeiS

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!