This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: We have a few individual products that are not shown in the product overview on our website

Solution: I kindly ask you to follow this steps: - Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons. - Update all outdated plugins and themes, specially WPML plugins. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code. - Flush any cache memory that might exists. - Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all products. - Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Fix any error that might exists there. - Edit the product with the issue -> Make a small change in the content -> Save the changes to refresh the database entry -> Update the translation.

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
May 21, 2019 at 7:53 am

lindaK

We have a few individual products that are not shown in the product overview on the website petitcrabe.com
On this page (hidden link) which is the English we have a product called Fly leggings but when we view the Danish or German version of the page then the product is not listed.
We can easily access it if we stand on the English version of the product and switch to Danish or German version, but just not from the actual shop overview.
I have tried and deactivated the theme we use and switch to a standard wordpress theme, to see if it was something that the custom code was made that did something but it gave the same result.
We also have tried to disable the filter plugin (Product Filter for WooCommerce) we use but the error was not corrected.

I have created a user for you in a staging environment where you have the opportunity to test.

I therefore hope that you can help us.

May 21, 2019 at 9:17 am #3853467

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I kindly ask you to follow this steps:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Update all outdated plugins and themes, specially WPML plugins. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.
- Flush any cache memory that might exists.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all products.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Fix any error that might exists there.
- Edit the product with the issue -> Make a small change in the content -> Save the changes to refresh the database entry -> Update the translation.

Could you tell me the result of the steps above?

Kind regards,
Carlos

May 24, 2019 at 6:34 am #3881507

lindaK

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

May 24, 2019 at 7:09 am #3881695

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos