Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Using the "BookYourTravel" theme, prices are not displayed in the secondary language

Solution:
This issue has been addressed and we are in contact with theme author to get it fixed. Meanwhile, if you need workaround please follow these steps:-

• Please make a complete backup of site files and database (Just a good practice)
  • Then go to file \themes\bluebirdyachting\includes\post_types\class-accommodation-helper.php line number 2514 and replace
    $location_ids[] = $location->ID;

with

$location_ids[] = BookYourTravel_Theme_Utils::get_default_language_post_id($location->ID, 'location');

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.73 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by idaL 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
March 28, 2018 at 1:35 pm #1559059

idaL

Hi,
no, I am absolutely not familiar with php files.... 😉
Please go ahead. I should have the backup. Please see the screenshot.
Best regards,
Ida

March 28, 2018 at 1:47 pm #1559071

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Ida,

I have done the changes please let me know if it works now?

Thanks

April 3, 2018 at 7:51 am #1562950

idaL

I had an email where they ask if I still need help.... yes, I do... 😉 thank you very much

April 3, 2018 at 7:54 am #1562956

idaL

Hi Sumit, so sorry, I haven't seen that you wrote to me!! I just checked on the web site and everything is working perfectly now. Thank you so much for your help and kindest regards, Ida