This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Amit 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
February 8, 2019 at 3:21 pm

erwinM-3

I am trying to: update Sticky Links 1.4.5 to 1.5.0, String translation 2.9.1 to 2.10.0 and Translation Management 2.7.2 to 2.8.0. I pressed the update button, but it is no longer showing, yet I get the message that

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: The regular update plugin page in the back-end

I expected to see: The new versions

Instead, I got: the old versions,
WPML Update is Incomplete
You are running updated sitepress-multilingual-cms, wpml-cms-nav and wpml-media-translation, but the following components are not updated:

wpml-sticky-links
wpml-string-translation
wpml-translation-management
Your site will not work as it should in this configuration Please update all components which you are using. For WPML components you can receive updates from your WPML.org account or automatically, after you register WPML.

February 8, 2019 at 3:43 pm #3176017

Amit
Supporter

Hi there,

Sorry about that, we are aware of this issue and working on a fix, for now, please use the workaround in this ticket-https://wpml.org/forums/topic/error-when-trying-to-update/

Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Some plugins didn't update and are no longer updateable’ is closed to new replies.