I'm experiencing some issues with product categories in my English language.
They are all configured and translated, and also were working few days ago.
What is happening is that...when I go to some product categories in English language, they return 404 error.
However...this ones are working...
It seems that is due to permalinks configuration or resolution, but I didn't made any change or setup on that part of WP configuration. So..I don't know if it's something related with WPML plugin or other.
I've deactivate all the plugins and tried one by one as well...didn't solved.
Being something related with one of the languages, I've decided to contact you, to see if you can help.