Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 14, 2015 at 5:04 pm #619052

svetomirJ

Hello,

I have problem with custum taxonomies for product. Taxonomies brand, tags, atributs are desapieres, and can't do translate for second language. In Woocommerce multilingual showing this for that taxonomies custom taxonomy product_cat configuration from wpml-config.xml file was altered! ...
In file wpm;-config.php there is not something for this. What should I do to solve this problem? Thanks

May 15, 2015 at 8:30 am #619398

Dat Hoang

For this case, please look up your theme folder and plugin folders and find wpml-config.xml files.
Do you see any file that includes the settings that are being presented in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-config.xml ?

If so, please remove them, I think your site will be working fine again.

Does that help?

May 15, 2015 at 11:28 am #619557

svetomirJ

Hi Dat,

I found a few wpml-config.xml fils. First file is in theme mr-tailor imgs ( wpml-config-part1 / 2 ).
Second file is in plugin woocommerce-multilingual (like you said), imgs(wpml-woomulti-part1/2) and there are taxonomies img1 - with yellow color. First I deleted theme and nothing happend, next I change in that part taxonomies, where is 1 write 0 (I saw that in another posts) and nothing change.
Img woocomerce-multilingual shows that missing custum taxonomies. What is next, what to do?

May 18, 2015 at 3:42 am #620317

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your info.

Please don't change anything in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-config.xml . I asked you delete the similar content in other wpml-config.xml files rather than /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-config.xml

What do you mean 'nothing changes'? You still see this error "taxonomy product_cat configuration from wpml-config.xml file was altered!" ?

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only.

Note that:
+ Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials
+ It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

==========
For this screenshot hidden link , it's not an error. It's just a warning.
Please click there and translate the missing terms.

Read more at: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/ , section "Translating Product Categories, Tags and Attributes".

May 19, 2015 at 4:18 am #621201

Dat Hoang

Your FTP is correct but I can not access your WordPress link.
It is redirecting me to another place with 403 Forbidden. See the attachment.

I understand that the problem persists, but please don't make change for/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-config.xml

We should make change wpml-config.xml in another plugin/theme folder rather than /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-config.xml
Because these fields/settings should be maintained by WCML.

Please check your WordPress site link, then I will check this point.

Thanks for your patience.

May 19, 2015 at 8:01 am #621318

svetomirJ

Dat, I understand that you told me to make change in WCML : your massage => Do you see any file that includes the settings that are being presented in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-config.xml ?
If so, please remove them, I think your site will be working fine again. ( and I first deleted taxonomies, then change 1 to 0 in taxonomies, and then delate wp-config.xml 🙂 )
Ok, but it is important that I return to the original file, as I always do a backup and nothing happened.

Can you access to this link hidden link ? pass and user I already send. (I try and working)

Also, thanks for your patience.

May 19, 2015 at 9:33 am #621444

Dat Hoang

🙂 Thank you.

I still can not access your site. The same thing happens with your new link hidden link

I guess you're blocking the access based on IP or locations?

June 10, 2015 at 9:27 am #635438

svetomirJ

Hi Dat! My server support remove blockade and now you probably can access to the site, hidden link
Please see above what problem was with categories on another language, and see how it can be solved?
Thanks a lot!

June 11, 2015 at 11:10 pm #636749

Bruno

I'm Bruno and I'm handling this issue now.

Thank you for credentials.

I fixed your site. The tabs are also displayed. I just updated the WooCommerce Multilingual for the latest version, 3.6.1.

Please could you check if it is working as desired?

Thank you.

June 12, 2015 at 1:57 pm #637242

svetomirJ

Hello Bruno!

Thanks couse you fixed problem, it is going in right way, now it showing 3 product categories, but I still need 2, brand and attributes. You will see that they are categories for product , but translate for them doesn't appeare, (in the beginning of building website all categories worked ok).
And now I notice some problem in Plugins, see image..
Thank you!

June 12, 2015 at 7:52 pm #637465

Bruno

Sorry. Please can you check now if it is working as desired?

About the second issue, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

June 15, 2015 at 7:23 am #638066

svetomirJ

Hi Bruno!

Thanks, now appeare taxonomy brand and attributes, but I steel need assistance becouse it does not work corectly.
I cant translate attributes ( veličina-size, and boja-collor) and tipes for that atributes ( for collor - blue, red, green...)
and something more, It is sweetched translate for taxonomy, for english is veličina, and for Serbian missing? When you are on Product Atributes there dont appeare bouth language. You can try to translate and you will see problem. For brands is ok, works slowly but work 🙂

Thanks a lot for your assistance and patience!

I opened new topic, you can answer there. Do you think to open like that or for some another issue?

June 15, 2015 at 2:22 pm #638644

Bruno

Thank you for opening a new ticket. I'll mark this as resolved as the original issues have been resolved. Soon you will be replied on the your new ticket.

Thank you.