Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by waseemB 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 19, 2022 at 2:11 pm #11257969

waseemB

I am trying to translate acf block, but the string for one of the blocks is not sent for translations.
hidden link

And below are the settings for the same:
hidden link

What is wrong here.

May 20, 2022 at 2:39 am #11261739

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Please hover over the yellow light bulb on your screenshot and it will indicate to you that repeater fields should always be set to "copy once".

Please assign this translation preference for all repeater fields and make sure that there are no further notifications showing up when saving the field group.

Then update the original field on the original page, save the page and translate again.

Also, just in case, please avoid setting field groups to being translatable, as this might cause unexpected issues when using our ACF Multilingual Plugin.

I hope the issue can get solved this way. Let me know if further assistance is needed.

Best regards
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.