This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 13, 2015 at 1:01 pm #678908

krzysztofM

I am trying to: translate all strings at my site

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: translated content, at pictures showed up where

Instead, I got: strings that are not translated

I've translated large content of the site, but I still have couple issues, as you can see at the pictures some strings are not translated.

Also I have problem with hidden link, posts which are showing up are not translated (post by itself are translated, but not in the widget) Picture 3.jpg

August 13, 2015 at 9:00 pm #679279

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

The strings are displayed in the WPML > String Translation? Have you tried scanning the theme?

If not, please click on the WPML > Theme and plugins localization. Be sure that the 'Translate by WPML.' option is selected. Scroll down the page and look for the "Strings in the theme" option. Click on the "Scan the theme for strings" button. This will scan the theme to find the strings.

Please in WPML > String Translation, check if the strings are available for translation.

Also, you registered these strings in English or the language of the strings is other than English? These strings should have been registered in English and then translated into a second language: You can see more in our documentation: http://wpml.org/faq/string-translation-default-language-not-english/

On the second issue, image 3, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Some strings are not translated at my site’ is closed to new replies.