This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How to translate User registration plugin by WPEverest Solution: Apparently it is not possible to have multiple languages with this plugin. Relevant Documentation: https://wpeverest.com/support-forum/topic/user-registration-in-multiple-languages/

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by artiomS 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 21, 2019 at 4:17 pm

artiomS

I am trying to:
Translate User registration plugin by WPEverest with string translation.
Translation is from English to Korean. I am just testing for the moment before sending it to the translator so I just add "in Korean (test)" to the string for each Korean translation

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

and

hidden link

I expected to see:
The test translation everywhere.

Instead, I got:
Test translation only on some strings

I only tested for theses 2 pages for the moment and tried to find out the issue...
There are probably some more strings (in email or other) which won't be translated as well...

Any help will be appreciated.

May 22, 2019 at 6:36 am #3861405

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if these are the strings you are referring to - plugins string within String Translation? If so, it doesn't seems that any of these are translated, most have "Waiting for translator" status.

hidden link

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 22, 2019 at 7:04 am #3861701

artiomS

Hello,

Yes it is. But I translated all the strings from theses 2 pages:
hidden link
hidden link

All the strings on the account page seem working except "Not a member yet? Register now."
On the registration page the only one which work is the submit button.

You can see all the translated strings here:
hidden link

As I said I am testing if the plugin can be compatible with WPML before making all the strings translated by a translator.

May 22, 2019 at 8:48 am #3863219

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Can you tell me where in the plugin is "Not a member yet? Register now." located? You can try searching for it using plugin such as: https://wordpress.org/plugins/string-locator/

You can try either looking for that text or perhaps through "user-registration-register" CSS class. Or have you added this using elsewhere, like within plugin option, drag and drop interface?

Since it is available within String Translation, this does seem like a compatibility issue we may need to debug further.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 23, 2019 at 3:47 am #3871031

artiomS

Apparently it is not possible to have multiple languages with this plugin...
hidden link

I decided to go with Woocommerce as the default user registration platform since I will need Woocommerce later anyway

Thank you for your time
Best regards